Philips CorePro LED PLC 8.5W 2P G24d-3
Philips CorePro LED PLC is the ideal uplamping solution for downlights in a wide range of general lighting applications. It integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor to offer superb energy savings over a long lifetime of 30,000 hours (B50L70) that’s twice as long as fluorescent alternatives.
Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption than conventional PLC lamps, as well as lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than conventional lamps.
Simple lamp-for-lamp replacement, re-using the existing fixture without major modifications, using a similar PLC form-factor.
Fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaires to LED technology!
- Simple PLC form-factor, direct replacement without major modifications
- 30,000 hours lifetime, double that of normal fluorescent alternatives
- Shatter-proof plastic
- High quality of light, no flickering or stroboscoping effect
- Instant 100% light
- Rotating end-caps
- Choice of CCT 3000K and 4000K
- Wattage : 8.5W
- Voltage : 220-240V
- Power Factor : 0.9
- Cap Base : G24D-3
- Lifetime : 30,000 hours
- Lumen : 950lm (3000K) / 1,000lm (4000K)
- Color Designation : Warm White / Cool White
- Correlated Color Temperature : 3000K / 4000K
- Color Rendering Index : 83
- Starting Time : 0.5s
- Dimmable : No
- Reception Areas
- Meeting Rooms
- Corridor and Hallways in Offices
- Retail Stores
- Hospitality Venues
- Home Applications